Komodo and Lombok in Indonesia.
To pay my way, I had to give five lectures. I wasn't sure who the audience was (it turned out to be mainly people over 60, but from a range of nations), so I talked on
- The Secret Lives of Galaxies
- The Big and Small of Stars
- How to fall into a Black Hole
- Just what happened at the Start of the Universe
- Dark Energy and the Long Term Future of the Universe
There were a bunch who were not interested in talking tho, and they lived on the island of Komodo. No matter what you said, they never cracked a smile, and when they want to go for a walk, you just get out of their way. Here they are
Anyway, astronomy has moved anon while I was traveling, so I have a few posts to catch up on. More soon.